We're looking for passionate, talented, experienced beauticians.
To be a successful candidate for positions at Simply Beauty it is essential that you are:
- A fully qualified, efficient and competent beauty therapist.
- Able to work as part of a team and be a good team player.
- Motivated to provide the best possible customer service and care.
- Well presented and reliable. Honest and mature with a positive attitude.
- Passionate about beauty therapy and customer service. Able to work independently. Professional at all times
In return we offer:
- Career advancement including commitment to ongoing training, mentoring and management support
- A friendly and social work environment with regular get togethers and team building.
- Job security.
- A modern, clean and well managed work environment
The Palms - Efficient experienced Beauty Therapist who loves to wax! Full time but part time considered.
The Hub Hornby - Senior Beauty Therapist /Manager - this is an exciting opportunity to join our senior management team. Full time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.